Mobile App Architecture
As the on-demand economy escalates and develops, more and more businesses are boarding
our ship. The colossal demand of it gives a crystal clear indication that not only assures good
return on investment for the application development but also does well for the users.
At Apptology we care deeply about code quality and maintainability of applications. In fact, the
adage we follow is: "After functional correctness and performance, maintainability of the code
base is the highest priority". We use finest architectural patterns for formulating our codebase to
ensure that other programmers can intuitively find out the implementations for functionality they
need to work on.
Also, we follow strict code formatting guidelines and coding conventions in order to ensure that
the code is easy to read and effortless to navigate.
Mobile app architecture at Apptology:
- Define MVC Modules,
- Create Frameworks and Reusable Components
- Define Network Layer, Database Layer, UI Layer
- UI and Functionality Development, Integration, Backend Development,
- Check for quality assurance.
- Maintain code to avoid obsolete apps.
- Spatial Reasoning:We have the ability to think in 3-D, and visualize the dimensional relations
between objects which is critical for successful App Development.
- Client communication:Will always have a constant touch and feedback from you commencing
from the problem detection phase
- Concentrating on the scope:We always put ourselves in the user’s shoes and code the app.
- Compliance with the standards:developers maintain the coding standards corresponding to the
- Moving with the trends:It is important for us to code for the modern world - new variations in
productivity which astonishes our target audience.
- User experience:Fascinating graphics, easy-to- use interface and smooth functionality of apps is
our prime concern.